Preschool at Magnolia
Magnolia Elementary is home to two Seattle Preschool Program Plus (SPP Plus) classrooms.
Seattle Preschool Program Plus is a high-quality preschool program that also offers inclusive opportunities for students with and without disabilities. Students engage in a full time, research-based curriculum where specially designed instruction is integrated into the early childhood learning environment for students with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Certificated Teaching Staff (Additional Certificated Special Education staff for SPP Plus)
- Instructional & Classroom Assistants
- High Scope Preschool Curriculum
- 18 students per SPP Plus classroom
- 6.5 hour school day (Early Release Wednesday)
- School Year Calendar Schedule
- School Meals available to purchase or through the Free and Reduced Lunch Program
- Tuition is determined on a sliding scale for SPP students (No tuition for students with IEPs in designated SPP Plus slots)
For more information, including important registration dates, please see the SPS Preschool webpage.